At the Badlands Community Facility (BCF) you can build muscle, build a team and build a community!
As a multi-use center we welcome people of all ages to work out together, play together and just be together.
Planning a meeting, celebration or tournament? The BCF is the place for you!
There truly is something for everyone at the BCF!
Highlights of the Badlands Community Facility include:
- A 7,293 square foot Banquet Hall that can easily be divided into thirds;
- Bright and spacious Multi-Purpose Rooms;
- Large Pre-Function Space that adds value to your Banquet Hall rental;
- Outdoor Terrace with amazing views of the Badlands;
- Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen ideal for all caterers;
- A welcoming Two Level Fitness Center;
- 3 Lane Running Track for walkers and runners;
- 3 Court, Multi-Purpose Field House for sporting activities and trade shows;
- Art Gallery filled with monthly displays from local and international artists;
- Indoor Children’s Play Place for the wee ones;
- Drumheller Public Library;
- Cottonwood Clay studio, and;
Mix all of this with exceptional service, full accessibility, complimentary parking and high speed internet access, and you've got the perfect venue for your next event!
At the Badlands Community Facility, our vision is to be the central hub of Drumheller and surrounding region where all citizens and visitors feel welcome.
We also envision our facility as one where citizens can grow physically, socially and culturally improving the quality of life in our community.
Hours of Operation
The Badlands Community Facility strives to meet your schedule by opening our doors early in the morning and closing late at night, 7 days a week.
Please note that extended hours are available for special events.
Monday – Friday
6:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday
8:00am – 8:00pm
8:00am – 8:00pm
The facility is closed on the following holidays:
Main Contact Information
The BCF Team would be happy to provide more information and address any inquiries you may have.
For further information, you may contact the Badlands Community Facility through the following details:
80 Veterans Way, Drumheller, AB
(403) 823-1370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Team
The BCF Team is committed to providing a safe, accessible, multi-use facility that promotes and facilitates the physical, cultural and social growth of our community and visitors.
We aim to do this by providing a positive, friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome.
- Business Manager, Guy Latour
- (403)823-1370 | email@example.com
Booking & Customer Service Specialist, Erica Crocker
(403)823-1338 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Sales Officer, Charlotte Stalgitis
(403)823-1333 | email@example.com
Coordinator of Recreation Programs, Jacy Calon
(403) 823-1369 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to experience the Badlands Community Facility!
Photo Courtesy: Darryl Reid - Natural Light Images, Drumheller Camera Club