We take pride in the innovative and flexible approach we take in operating to provide you the best services.
We recognize that running your municipal government requires the foresight to address change.
The Town's Service Capacity Review identifies:
- What services the Town should be providing;
- What services are important to residents on a day-to-day basis;
- Ways of delivering services at a lower cost;
- The Town's capacity to consider program additions and deletions, and;
- Any service adjustments to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
An annual review is done prior to budget deliberations to identify any service adjustments for the future years.